Yellowcake – A Gatsby Starter Project
Yellowcake is Thrive’s starter project for creating lightening-fast websites with the help of Gatsby v2 and Netlify CMS v2.
- Fully responsive layout for mobile and widescreen browsing
- Free, serverless framework
- Responsive image loading with the integration of Uploadcare
- Seamless CMS integration with Netlify
- Comprehensive blog setup with optional use of categories
- Fully customisable interface
- Pre-loading links and data for lightening fast navigation
Want to contribute? We are on Github.
PhotoSwipe Masonry 2.0
This gallery takes advantage of the built-in gallery features of WordPress. Simply use the WordPress admin to create a standard gallery and insert it in the page.
You can adjust the size of the thumbnails and full-size images in the settings. You may need to rebuild your images.
Options are under Settings > PhotoSwipe 2.0
The gallery is built using PhotoSwipe from Dmitry Semenov along with Masonry to generate the thumbnail grid layout.
View working demo here
Help! The gallery doesn’t work?
You can try:
- To disable other plugins. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
- Switch to the Twenty Fifteen theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
- Use a browser debugger to find the error. This may help you track down the conflict. Chrome is the best.
- [advanced] If it’s a theme issue you may have some scripts embedded in your theme. To disable these look inside the header.php, footer.php or from functions.php