What has changed?
- Better code structure
- Lazy loading for large galleries
- New integrated resize thumbnails function
- New clean admin panel
This gallery takes advantage of the built-in gallery features of WordPress. Simply use the WordPress admin to create a standard gallery and insert it in the page.
You can adjust the size of the thumbnails and full-size images in the settings. You may need to rebuild your images.
Options are under Settings > PhotoSwipe 2.0
View working demo here
Help! The gallery doesn’t work?
You can try:
- To disable other plugins. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
- Switch to the Twenty Fifteen theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
- Use a browser debugger to find the error. This may help you track down the conflict. Chrome is the best.
- [advanced] If it’s a theme issue you may have some scripts embedded in your theme. To disable these look inside the header.php, footer.php or from functions.php