PhotoSwipe Masonry 2.0
Explore the brand new PhotoSwipe Masonry 2.0 gallery, based off Dmitry Semenov's PhotoSwipe plugin.
This gallery takes advantage of the built-in gallery features of WordPress. Simply use the WordPress admin to create a standard gallery and insert it in the page.
The gallery is built using PhotoSwipe from Dmitry Semenov along with Masonry to generate the thumbnail grid layout. You can adjust the size of the thumbnails and full-size images in the settings. You may need to rebuild your images using a plugin like Regenerate Thumbnails.
What has changed?
- Better code structure
- Lazy loading for large galleries
- New integrated resize thumbnails function
- New clean admin panel
- Settings located in Settings > Photoswipe 2.0
Help! The gallery doesn’t work!
- Disable other plugins. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
- Switch to the most recent WordPress base theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
- Use a browser debugger to find the error (Chrome is the best). This may help you track down the conflict.
- ADVANCED! If it’s a theme issue you may have some scripts embedded in your theme that are causing a conflict. To disable these look inside the header.php, footer.php or functions.php files.
We are on Github if you want to know more or contribute!
Join the conversation
We think you may like these
Free SVG QR Code Generator
No need to need to sign up, give away your email, or even pay just to download your QR code in a usable format like SVG.
Gravity Forms IP Location Add-On
We’ve created a simple plugin called Gravity Forms IP Location Add-On. It helps you find out the source country of anyone who fills out your forms.