How does it work? We have built several templates for you to choose from then you can create a post for each one. Just choose your design options, fill out your details, and we will do the rest.
See example layouts here:
– Multiple layouts to choose from
– Pick your theme colour
– Upload your logo
– Fill out your important details
Instructions to make a signature:
- Choose your layout template. (Note: Some templates might not display every field)
- Choose your theme colour.
- Choose your signature logo, as well as the logo ratio to help it look the best it can.
- Fill out the fields with your information.
- For fields that you don’t want or need, just leave them blank and they won’t show on your signature.
- Choose which social media you want to display.
To install the signature on your email platform the basic procedure is:
- View the signature in your browser. You must use Chrome.
- Click in the browser window and select All (Cmd + A) ( Ctr + A windows )
- Copy (Cmd + C) ( Ctr + C windows ) the signature
- Open up your Gmail account
- Navigate to the settings page. Click the cog icon ( top right ) and click settings
- Scroll down to the signature box
- Click in the signature editing window
- Select all (Cmd + A) ( Ctr + A windows ) to clear and Paste (Cmd + V) ( Ctr + V windows )
- Save changes.
- Send yourself a test!
Let us know if you need a hand or have any issues.